These are the terms and conditions (“Rules”) that apply to the ‘Bag a Winner Scottish Professional Football Leagues (SPFL) signed 2022/23 Season merchandise and 2023/24 Cinch SPFL Season Ticket’ promotion (“Promotion”). By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to these Rules and confirms they have read and understood the Cinch Privacy Notice at https://www.cinch.co.uk/privacy Please also see how we limit our liability in Rule 12.
- Promoter: Cinch Cars Limited, a company registered in England (company no. 11520330) with its registered office address at Form 2, 18 Bartley Wood Business Park, Bartley Way, Hook, Hampshire, RG27 9XA (“Cinch”).
- Entry period: The Promotion is open for entry from 10:00 on 13 January 2023 and closes at 23:59 on 4 June 2023.
- Eligibility: Entry is open to legal residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales only) who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. The Promotion is not open to employees and contractors of Cinch, any of its group companies or the Scottish Professional Football Leagues, their families and households and anyone else professionally involved or associated with the Promotion. Any person who has a Football Banning Order (FBO) is ineligible to win a Cinch SPFL Season Ticket prize. Cinch reserves the right at any time to require proof of eligibility in such form as Cinch reasonably considers necessary.
- Entry: To enter the Promotion, entrants must visit the Promotion microsite at spflbagawinner.cinchpresents.co.uk during the Entry Period and enter the entrant’s name, email address and mobile number and select the draw(s) they wish to enter and football club of their choice from the current roster of Scottish Premiership, Championship, League 1 and League 2 clubs. The entrant’s choice of club will determine which draw(s) the entrant will be entered in to (see below for more information about the prize draws and the winner selection process). A limit of one (1) entry per draw, per person applies to the Promotion. Cinch reserves the right at any time to disqualify anyone found to have entered more than once, including by using multiple accounts.
Prizes: There will be a total of one hundred and ninety-two (192) prizes/winners in this Promotion across two draws. Winners from draw 1 will each win a Season 2022/23 signed football and replica jersey from a Scottish Professional Football League team (as determined by their club of choice upon entry) (each football and jersey set being a “Prize”). Winners are not eligible to select the type of jersey (Home or Away) or size. Footballs may be club branded promotional footballs or, a Mitre match football or equivalent. Winners from draw 2 will each win a pair of tickets to every Season 2023/24 home league match (“Cinch SPFL Season Ticket”) for their chosen home team (each pair of Cinch SPFL Season Tickets being a “Prize”). Cinch SPFL Season Tickets seats are pre-determined by the clubs and not Cinch. Cinch SPFL Season Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be sold or transferred under the terms of this prize. Anyone found to be doing this will have the Cinch SPFL Season Tickets voided by the club who issued them. Cinch SPFL Season Ticket winners will be subject to and agree to comply with any ground rules or acceptable conduct policies of the club who issues the Cinch SPFL Season Tickets as well as any COVID related attendance protocols put in place by clubs. The breakdown of the available Prizes is as follows:
|Draw 1: Merchandise (signed football and replica jersey)
|Scottish league||No. of clubs in league||No. of prizes / winners per club||No. of prizes / winners per league
|Draw 2: Pair of tickets to every Season 2023/24 Home League Match
|Scottish league||No. of clubs in league||No. of prizes / winners per club||No. of prizes / winners per league
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is available. However, if Cinch considers it appropriate, or if it becomes necessary for reasons beyond Cinch’s control (e.g. where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason), a Prize may be varied or swapped for a suitable alternative in Cinch’s discretion. A Cinch SPFL Season Ticket Prize may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the club issuing the Prize if the winner is found to be in breach of the ground rules or acceptable code of conduct policy for that club.
- Winner selection: All eligible entries will be entered into a random draw for the club which they selected at the time of entry. Draw 1: 3 April 2023 – all entries received up to and including 2 April at 23:59:59. Draw 2: 5 June 2023 – all entries received up to and including 4 June at 23:59:59
- There will be a total of one hundred and fifty (150) winners for Draw 1. There will be a total of forty-two (42) winners for Draw 2. The winners will be the entrants whose names are drawn at random from all eligible entries per club. For example, if the entrant selected a Premiership club, the entrant, and all other entrants who selected that same club, will be entered into the draw to win one (1) of the available Prizes for that Premiership club. Entrants may choose to enter both draws but cannot select more than one club.
- Winner notification: Winners will receive a win notification by email and/or text message and/or telephone call within four (4) days of the completion of the winner selection process. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners, but it is each winner’s responsibility to monitor their voicemail, text messages and email account (including junk mail folder) for receipt.
- Claiming Prizes: Winners must claim their Prizes within fourteen (14) days of the date of Cinch’s initial win notification by providing the information requested in the notification, which will include a delivery address. Cinch SPFL Season Ticket winner’s details will be shared to the home club as determined at time of entry to ensure the winner does not have a Football Banning Order (FBO). Failure to respond with the required information within the above timeframe may result in a Prize being forfeited and the selection of an alternative winner. Alternative winners will be selected and notified as set out above and must claim their Prizes within fourteen (14) days of the date of the notification. If a Cinch SPFL Season Ticket winner is found to have a FBO then they will forfeit their prize and a new winner will be selected. If a Cinch SPFL Season Ticket winner already owns a club Season Ticket, then this may be transferred to another family member whose details will be shared with the club to ensure they do not have an FBO. Transfers are at the discretion of the individual clubs.
- Prize delivery: The Prize from draw 1 will be delivered to the winner at their address notified at the time of claiming the Prize within forty-five (45) working days of the end of the Prize claim period. Winners of the Prize from draw 2 may need to provide further Proof of identification via an official document (passport/driving license) to the club before match Tickets can be fulfilled. The method of ticket distribution will be determined by the home club. Details will be communicated to the winner as part of the claim process. All Cinch SPFL Season Tickets will be made available in advance of the start of each match.
- Liability: Nothing in these Rules limits or excludes any person’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or for any matter for which liability cannot be lawfully limited or excluded. In particular, consumers have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described and services which are not performed with reasonable care and skill and these legal rights are in addition to and are not affected in any way by anything contained in these Rules. However, to the fullest extent permissible by law, Cinch will not be liable for: (i) any loss or damage caused by a third party who is not acting on behalf of or under the direct instructions of Cinch; (ii) any loss or damage occurring as a result of the winner taking up and using any third-party product or service forming part of the Prize (except where caused by the negligence of Cinch, its agents or distributors or that of their employees); (iii) any loss or damage caused by any event or circumstance beyond Cinch’s reasonable control; (iii) any loss of profits or revenue, loss of anticipated savings or loss of goodwill; or (iv) any unavailability of Cinch’s websites, apps or social media accounts. Further advice about consumer rights is available from any local Citizens’ Advice Bureau (https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/) or local Trading Standards office (https://www.gov.uk/find-local-trading-standards-office).
- No endorsement: The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with any social media platform or any other third party. All third-party trademarks and other intellectual property rights are hereby acknowledged. Use of and entry to promotions via social media platforms is always subject to the rules, terms and policies of those platforms. By participating in the Promotion, entrants are providing information to Cinch, not to the relevant social media platform. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the relevant social media platforms shall have no liability to any person in connection with or arising out of the Promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, damages and other liabilities.
- Cancellation and variation: Cinch reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the Promotion and/or these Rules if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside Cinch’s reasonable control. In the event of cancellation, the Prize may be awarded to winners drawn from entries received prior to cancellation.
- Disqualification: Without limiting the options available to Cinch, Cinch reserves the right at any time to disqualify entries or entrants that Cinch regards as being in breach of these Rules, any applicable laws, any terms and conditions referred to in these Rules or the spirit of the Promotion.
- Interference with the Promotion: Any attempt to damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of the Promotion is prohibited and may also be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws. Cinch reserves all its rights and remedies to deal with breaches or suspected breaches of this Rule including, without limitation, to exclude any entrant or winner believed to be associated with such activity.
- Publicity: By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees that, in the event of a win, Cinch shall be entitled (but not obliged) to announce the winner’s name (and/or social media handle if applicable) on Cinch’s websites and social media. The entrant may also be asked (without further reward) to take part in reasonable publicity connected with the Promotion, such as to have their name and/or image, together with a short statement about their win, featured on Cinch’s website and/or social media.
- Disclosure of winner’s details: By entering the Promotion, each entrant acknowledges that in the event of a win their surname and county of residence may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting Cinch using the contact details at the end of these Rules. In these circumstances, the entrant acknowledges that Cinch may nevertheless disclose the relevant information, and the entrant’s entry, to the Advertising Standards Authority (and/or any other competent authority) if required to do so. This may happen where Cinch is required to demonstrate that it has awarded any advertised Prizes. To request disclosure of winner details, enquirers must submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org within one (1) month following the end of the Entry Period. Details will only be disclosed (if permitted by law) after the Prizes have been awarded.
- Personal data: Entrants acknowledge that any personal data processed in connection with the Promotion will be processed in accordance with Cinch’s Privacy Notice, which is available at https://www.cinch.co.uk/privacy.
- Accessing these Rules: Any website on which these Rules are posted is only intended to be accessed from Great Britain and where permitted by law. Cinch makes no representation that materials relating to the Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.
- Severance and waiver: If any part of these Rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Rules will not be affected. Cinch’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Disputes: Subject to Rule 21, if there is a dispute about the Promotion or these Rules, Cinch’s decisions are final. If there is a conflict between these Rules and any other document referred to in these Rules, these Rules take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
- Law and jurisdiction: The Promotion and these Rules are governed by English law, and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, except that residents of Scotland may also bring proceedings in the Scottish courts.
- Contact: Enquiries about the Promotion can be sent to Cinch at: email@example.com.